Hardwood Flooring & Installation in Baltimore, MD
If your Maryland hardwood floors have seen better days or you decided to ditch your dusty carpet, call A&J Floor Coverings for professional hardwood flooring installation in Baltimore and surrounding areas.
And we can even help you select the right type of wood, proper hardness, stain and finish to complement the rest of the décor and serve you a lifetime. Based on our experience of installing wood floors in Maryland residences, here are some of the popular hardwood flooring options and trends:
- Traditional red oak, maple and hickory
- Exotic species, such as Brazilian Cherry
- Eco-friendly, sustainable options: cork, bamboo, pine and even reclaimed wood
- Engineered hardwood comprised of several layers
- Radiant heating
- Factory pre-finished flooring
- Wide-plank flooring
- Distressed hardwood for a rustic, worn look
- Finishes that preserve natural look
- Whitewashed or ebonized hardwood
Consider this: 2010 National Wood Flooring Association’s survey has found that 99 percent of real estate agents said that houses with hardwood flooring are easier to sell, and 82 percent agreed that such homes sell faster and for more money.
Hardwood flooring is guaranteed to add value to your home and is a major selling point if you ever decide to move. Besides, wood flooring is one of the most practical, easy-care, versatile and durable floor coverings. If maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
Let us help you make the right selection for your need – get in touch to request a free consultation. Our showroom featuring a wide variety of hardwood samples is located in Ellicott City, Maryland close to Columbia.